Thursday, October 24, 2013

A R A 4

Thanks for those who read and comment on this one. You know who you are. Thank you guys. The facebook messages were overwhelming. :)


* * *


IV. Handsome Guys



Their kisses are like fire spreading under the sheets. He's on top of her. She's feeling every thrust he gives. She moans with much pleasure. She felt her sex so lubricated, this is very unusual for she feels really dry when her husband does her. He's moaning. He felt her tightness again. His member got really hard and felt home in her warmth with every thrust. They felt the end. His member now getting bigger inside her. Her sex now feeling ecstacy. A couple of thrust and they were both ejaculating.



She felt wonderful. She needed not to fake her orgasm this time. He felt happy. Being in bed with someone you love most has to be the most precious thing in this life. They looked at each other with much contentment. They both smiled, an exhausted one.



“That was hot,” he said.



She nodded. He laid beside her. She closed her eyes. He hugged and felt her nakedness. She got tickled with the sudden touch of his now soft member.



“It was hot,” she managed to say.



He rubbed his nose to her cheek. She felt his breathing under her neck. They relaxed.



“You're the most wonderful woman, I have ever laid my eyes on,” he uttered.



She tried to hide her giggles. She remained composed despite the flattery he has been showering her. Her walls are somehow being up again.



“You never changed. You still have that flowery mouth.”



He kissed her on the cheek. The soft, hot and moist touch of it sent her shivers.



“I have never done this to any other woman, just you.”



“Don't expect me to believe you.”



“Why don't you try?”



“I know handsome guys like you are always like that,” she said, softly.



He started laughing heartily. She got surprised to her him laughing. She laid her eyes on him and



saw his eyes smiling too. She felt soft. She wanted to just feel the moment. She wanted to just be with him.



“Then why are you laughing?” she asked.



He stopped and look her in the eye.



“It's actually the first time you told me I'm handsome,” he said.



She got quiet. Was it really her first time to compliment him?



“You have never told me I'm handsome. You have never told me you like me. When I ask if you do, you will just give me that cold stare and a poker face. You have always liked mystery games, Ara.”



She shrugged, trying to look uncertain. He hugged her tighter and she felt honesty.



“It seemed like you really know me,Yar,” she spoke.



“I have known you from the very first day I fell in love with you,” that raspy voice again killed her.



She felt hot. And honest. Her heart wanted to say a lot but her mind stopped it. She decided to just remain quiet and enjoy the sound of his breathing under her neck.



“Let's travel?”



“I can't,” she answered.

“Why?”



“I got kids.”



“I got one, too,” he said.



“I'm a mother.”


He remained quiet. He then realized that there is no way she would leave her kids for him. It will definitely make her feel sad. He doesn't want her to be sad. He will find a way. And they will be both happy.



“I have to go now,” she said.



She quickly stood and washed herself. After finishing, she had herself dressed again. He gazed at her and chuckled.



“You're such a beauty.”



She smiled.



“I will be sending you home, it's already late. It's too dangerous for a cab.”



She met his eyes. She had her mind running.



“No, I'm okay. I will take a cab. I'd be fine.”



He couldn't win this argument. He agreed and watch her leave.



* * *



It's almost past 2 in the morning when she got home. Time flew fast and she wasn't aware that she spent most time in the condominium. She entered the gate and was greeted by Althea, her labrador. She went inside the house and see candles flickering on the dining table. She made her way to it and opened the lights.



She was amused to see all her favorite dishes on the table. There was a very beautiful table arrangement and petals of flowers were designed for added romantic scenario. The teal light candles continued to flicker and she was even more surprised to see her husband sleeping on the dining table.



“Hey, wake up. Why did you sleep here?”



Half-awake, his husband tried to fix himself and met her eyes.



“You're already here, Ara. I waited for a very long time. Glad you're home safely,” he said, trying to sound sweet.



She sat on the chair. Feeling exhausted, she helped herself with a glass of cold water.



“I told you not to wait for me. I told you that i'd be home late. Didn't I?”



“Yes, you did.”



“But why did you stay up late and even prepared dishes tonight?”



“Ara...”



“What?” she was sounding aghast now.



“It's our anniversary, didn't you remember?”



Those last words felt like cold water splashed on her face.



No comments: